I got it in the beginning of summer ! Amazing!
- New for 2010 from Singapore-based company Rockman, the Kortz 2!
- With features like it's large hydroformed down tube, hollow chainstay yoke and CNC machined dropout and integrated tensioner system this is one of the most advanced frames available.
- One-piece HS33 4-bolt mount (spaced at 100mm) and booster helps stiffen the rear triangle and improve your brake's performance.
- Hydroformed down tube allows a unique tube profile, creating a massive weld area and headtube join to make the frame as stiff and strong as possible.
- Machined side plates between the chain and seat stays help strengthen the rear triangle.
- Tiny dropouts with Rockman's own integrated tensioner design help save weight and keep the rear of the frame neat and tidy. These tensioners are now made from steel to be more durable than those on the original Kortz.
- Machined gusset on the top tube to increase strength.
- 110mm long head tube has large holes machined into the front to remove and excess material and help save weight.
- Stylish Rockman logos and head design graphic are water transfered onto the frame to create a long-lasting, classy finish.
- Available in 4 anodised finishes: Silver/Black, Silver/Green, Silver/Orange and Silver/Grey (with 71° head angle).
- Weight: Only 1.457kg!
Geometry with rockman spade fork
Chainstay Length: 380mm
BB Rise: 65mm
Head Angle: 72 degrees
Centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube: 670mm (26.3"),72°, 660mm (25.98") for 71° head angle model.